We will be offering the following for accessible customers:
- Accessible toilets, showers and water points within the Campsite.
- Access to accessible campsite, please note this will be limited to the tent or campervan per access customer, inclusive of the PA.
- Accessible toilets within the Main Arena.
- Charging point at the accessible campsite. For day visitors, if you require any assistance for charging access/medical facilities please do hear to our information point where limited charging points are available.
- Raised viewing area within the Main Arena, space on this platform is limited and we therefore ask that its use is reserved for access customers and their PA’s only.
- Hearing Loops will be available at our Main Stage by our Accessible Platform and the NEFF Big Kitchen. Please switch your aid to the T setting to connect to the available audio.
- Disabled Parking (you will need to have your blue badge on display).
- Stewards to help with any difficulties that may arise over the weekend.
- British Sign Language (BSL) will be available on selected performances and demonstrations throughout the festival. Further information regarding these facilities will be available on our festival lanyard and map.
Please note it is advised that you bring your own ear defenders with you should you need these as there will only be a limited supply available at the festival.
If you have any other accessibility queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org